cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when clicking on "All Assets"

I have a user that is getting an error when clicking on the all assets page in Flexnet on prem. I thought I read somewhere about clearing out the user settings for a page in the database. Is anyone aware of where in the database that information is stored or if someone else has encountered this issue?

Thank you.

(1) Solution

Hi rclarc0,

User related settings for the FNMS UI are stored in the [FNMSCompliance].[EcmSettings] table.

Before manually clearing all FNMS UI settings for the corresponding user (= [ComplianceOperator]), you may want to check the %ProgramData%\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\WebUI\webui.log file on the FNMS application server for the underlying reason for the error message observed by the user.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi rclarc0,

User related settings for the FNMS UI are stored in the [FNMSCompliance].[EcmSettings] table.

Before manually clearing all FNMS UI settings for the corresponding user (= [ComplianceOperator]), you may want to check the %ProgramData%\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\WebUI\webui.log file on the FNMS application server for the underlying reason for the error message observed by the user.