bruce_giles
Intrepid explorer

Error Returned Accessing Data Inputs on New Cloud Release 2019 R1.3

Hello Everyone, I just noticed this after the new FNMS Cloud Update last night .. I have opened a new Case for this  #01872343.

After last nights new FNMS Cloud Release of 2019 R 1.3 I receive an error after clicking Data Inputs under the Options area. I tried it in both IE and Chrome .. same error message.

10 Replies
lmurphudd
Active participant

Re: Error Returned Accessing Data Inputs on New Cloud Release 2019 R1.3

Bruce,

I checked and I am not having the same issue.

What is the error message?

Thanks,

Larry

0 Kudos
bruce_giles
Intrepid explorer

Hi Larry, thanks for checking .. I have attached a jpeg image of my error  .. must be just my Cloud Instance.

0 Kudos
lmurphudd
Active participant

That does not give you much to go on except to give to Support. Curious if you tried clearing your browser cache?

I am able to get to Data Inputs page from IE, Chrome and FireFox. I would assume that both of us are using the NA instance of the FNMS cloud. That tells me that it is your instance specifically, or something local to your machine.

You try from another machine?

Wish I was able to assist more!

-Larry

0 Kudos
bruce_giles
Intrepid explorer

Hi Larry, yes I am using the North American Cloud environment .. thanks again for checking. I have seen this before with my Data Input stuff, last time it cleared overnight. The engineering folks thought it was a business adapter scheduled /running on 2 Beacons but we only use 1 Beacon for the Adapters.

Will check it tomorrow morning ...

Thx again

Bruce

0 Kudos