cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Directory

Hi,

Does an out-of-the-box Active directory adapter bring Employee status from AD?
What all the fields data Active directory adapter brings to FNMS

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Take a look at the following article which has a description of what user attributes are imported by the out-of-the-box Active Directory integration: What Active Directory data elements are imported by FlexNet Manager Suite?

The following page lists attributes on user objects in Active Directory: User class. I can't find anything in this list of attributes that obviously identifies an employee status, but I think whatever attribute you are thinking of is not imported.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Take a look at the following article which has a description of what user attributes are imported by the out-of-the-box Active Directory integration: What Active Directory data elements are imported by FlexNet Manager Suite?

The following page lists attributes on user objects in Active Directory: User class. I can't find anything in this list of attributes that obviously identifies an employee status, but I think whatever attribute you are thinking of is not imported.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)