Highlighted
Flexera beginner

Is there single sign-on option available for admin console and user console?

Jump to solution

Hello,

Is there single sign-on option available for admin console and user console? Can we use products like Siteminder, OAuth, Ping federation SAML etc for this? Is there fine grain authorization possible other than admin and end user?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Re: Is there single sign-on option available for admin console and user console?

Jump to solution

Hi @kumaran_ramali ,

Currently there is no single sign on option for the Data Platform Admin and User Consoles. 

However Flexera have a single sign on item on the product roadmap where future versions of Flexera products will have single sign on functionality built in.

I haven't seen an ETA for this feature to be implemented but if we get any updates I will post back here.

Regards,

Richard

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Re: Is there single sign-on option available for admin console and user console?

Jump to solution

Hi @kumaran_ramali ,

Currently there is no single sign on option for the Data Platform Admin and User Consoles. 

However Flexera have a single sign on item on the product roadmap where future versions of Flexera products will have single sign on functionality built in.

I haven't seen an ETA for this feature to be implemented but if we get any updates I will post back here.

Regards,

Richard

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flexera beginner

Jump to solution

Hi @RQuinn 

I was wondering if you have any update on this?  Also where can I find the "product roadmap where future versions of Flexera products" web page, if any?  

Thanks,

Pan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Jump to solution

Hi @PanLuang ,

RQuinn was referring to a single sign-on option which is coming as part of Flexera's soon to be released cloud offerings  (e.g. Data Platform Cloud) which will have SSO.

At this point in time we do not have an item on the roadmap to introduce this to the on-prem product.  Our strategic roadmap is not publicly available, but one of our PMs can be lined up to talk you through it if that's something you'd be interested in.

PW