cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users being unable to view Public reports

Hello!

I'm having issues with users being able to access public reports. All these users (even my test account) are all added as a "User Console Viewer". What I find odd is that these users (and my test account) can see public reports created by BDNA but not by other users. From my observation, it seemed users could only view reports created after their account was made but I recently found a users who was an exception to that rule.

These users who try to access these reports get the error message you see in the attachment. It seems to even impact users that were once able to access said report in the past.

My only solution thus far has been to have users set their reports are shared and manually add users to see their report. I did have a case opened on this but they too were left scratching their heads and set the case to "Under Assessment". I imagine they will get someone to work on a solution for a future patch. Unfortuantely, this issues seems to be growing for me and is causing some headaches as I get more users on the platfrom. Has anyone had this issue and found a solution for this?

(1) Reply
gliu
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

@rockfeather ,

This could be an env issue.
Could you please log a support cases and provide your availability in the case for a call? We might need a screen sharing session to go through the issue on your env.