cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hello

Sorry, but I don´t found the forum for Secunia PSI. Can you please tell me or move my message in the correct topic.

Secunia PSI shows that Apple QuickTime is not up to date. After Updateing in secunia QuickTime is again shown not up to date. But If I check in Quicktime, the newest version is installed. Can you help me?

The Client uses Windows 7 64 Bit Operating System with actual windows updates.
(3) Replies
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi,

The Secunia PSI forum is still different than this one. Here is the forum for Secunia PSI --> https://secunia.com//community/forum/psi/index.html. Please post your question there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
We had a similar situation in which the desktop responsive version was not working out for many pages on Assignment Help. So we took a big decision to move to Wordpress and use WPTouch plugin to create the mobile friendly version of our website. The premium version allows one to use multiple templates to match your website template. You should also check the Google mobile friendly test tool if Google considers your webpage good for mobile users after you are done with your changes. Hope this helps!!
Secunia and Microsoft security essentials are very good when u have mes it will disable Can Someone Write My assignment windows defender so i dint see how u have it on disable windows defender dint need it u have mes hope that helps.