cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jballen
Flexera beginner

catalog categories

creating catalog categories and the first couple populated. i was able to import a package and set in one of the subfolders; however the remaining categories are not populating in the 'browse catalog' tab.

what i created:

1.PNG2.PNG

any thoughts?
thx!

0 Kudos
14 Replies
JohnMarcum
Pilgrim

Re: catalog categories

There are only displayed in browse if they have at least one enabled item in them.
0 Kudos
jason_snook
Pilgrim

JohnMarcum wrote:
There are only displayed in browse if they have at least one enabled item in them.

John is correct. You have to have at least one Catalog Item assigned to the Category to have the Category displayed within the Browse Catalog section of the UI.
0 Kudos
jballen
Flexera beginner

Thanks!!

jason.snook wrote:
John is correct. You have to have at least one Catalog Item assigned to the Category to have the Category displayed within the Browse Catalog section of the UI.

thank you!! Osa was actually onsite shortly after my post and mentioned the same thing. once populated w/ an item I was able to view the dir structure. thanks again for the response!Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
samsons
Pilgrim

Categories organize service catalog items into logical groups. Categories can have a parent-child relationship, such as IT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SMS Marketing software | Professional SMS Marketing| WP SMS Marketing
0 Kudos