cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

dlls fail to load

I'm getting an error when I run my MSI that four dlls fail to load. I tried setting them to self-register but this doesn't help.Any ideas?Thanks.

Deployment projects -feedback

With AMS VP1 deployment projects become available, nice feature that we would want to implement / use asap......you guys might already be aware of the things listed below:the behaviour of the deployment template does not follow the application templa...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Converting Zenworks Apps

Hi,We've just bought Adminstudio 5,:D and despite successfully converting a couple of apps on the Preview lab some time ago, when I try to convert any of our Zenworks 3.2 Application object, I end up with what looks like the correct info, but all th...

Dreamweaver MX iss problem

I have to run the Dreamweaver MX setup unattend. I ran the autorun and then get the extract files.I ran the setup -r and got a iss.The iss do not include the registration informations. So when I run setup -s -f1setup.iss then the registration windo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Captured CLSID and TypLIB

I have a question regarding CLSIDs. I have repackaged an App and it has captured CLSID entries for MSCOMM32 components. These are also part of a Merge Module so should I remove the entries in the repackager before I run Developer? Obviously I do not ...

ProductVersion

Hello I want to show my ProductVersion on the SdWelcome dialog box.I have created a text area and set [ProductVersion] in the text value.Executing my project, "[ProductVersion]" appears on the dialog box and not the real value !!!Why ?

toktok by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application Isolation

Hi All,Am just embarking on a project to rollout MSI validated applications and am looking into application isolation.My question is, does it require much extra effort to isolate an application when packaging it ? 1 or 2 hours maybe (at most?)Also, w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arguments passed from setup.exe to MSI

HiDoes anyone know of any tools I can use to work out what arguments get passed to an msi database from a setup.exe . I have to package Intellimouse drives for deployment with sms and because the application is an msi package already, means that I c...

Uninstall action not firing...

I'm having no luck getting an uninstall custom action to fire.The INSTALL custom action is:InstallDriver.exe -installThis install action is set "After RegisterComPlus" (actually, it can exist anywhere between "After InstallFiles" and "After InstallFi...

bjaber by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 2343

I have created Setup.exe for NT. The packaged went through fine but When i installed the setup.exe and get "Internal error 2343" and can't installed it. I created log file (attached).

usarif by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos