cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Self Hearing Query

I asked this question in a thread further down but never got an answer, can anyone put my mind at rest ?ie:Default Feature Feature1 Component1 Component2 Feature2 Component3 Componen...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot uninstall

I installed InstallShield AdminStudio 3.5 with Value Pack 1 several weeks ago. Then I tried to uninstall it. But it failed. It said, "Error 1317.InstallShield AdminStudio Professional cannot install one of its required products. Contact your technica...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStuido and Developer Service Packs

Greetings,I currently have AdminStudio 3.5 with Developer 8 AdminStudio Edition. I've finished some PPC applciations that are going to be deployed on Symbol PPT8800's and Mobile 2003.I see that SP1 and SP2 now provide support for smart device install...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackage Oracle Client

Hi,We need to repackage the oracle 9i client to achieve the following.(1) More clean uninstallation, (2) Add an entry in the add/remove program in the control pannel.(3) Need to have a silent uninstallationI currently weigh in two options(1) write a ...

Sherry by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing AdminStudio on .NET Server 2003

I get an error message about not being able to install MDAC 2.6 on my .NET Server 2003 computer when installing AdminStudio 3.5. I have tried to pre-install MDAC 2.6 manually, which succeeds, but the AdminStudio install still insists on installing it...

Sun Java Client

Hi All,Has anyone here successfully repackaged Sun's Java Plug-In/Client 1.3.1_02? I am running into a strange error while testing. It seems to work fine when the app installs, however, the Control Panel Applet is returning an error stating it cann...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setups Conflicts

hie ! I repackaged successfully Oracle Client 8.1.7 setup . Actually i want to run two setups simultaneously and i want to execute both setups under C:\Documents and Settings\ sql \ MyDocuments\MySetups\OracleSetup\Product Configuration 2 \Release ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing several office products seperate

On our corporate environment we want to deploy several office XP products seperate, so also with different base packages. I.e. Word,Excel and Access seperate from Frontpage(because not everybody gets Frontpage). We use use advertisement with transfor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP!!!! Confict Sover Error

Hi all,After upgrading Admin Studio to 5.02 from 5.01 I get errors in the conflict solver.Dont know if it had something to do with selecting my C drive rather than the shared location for the adminstudio shared location bit during the upgrade?Please ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abandoning InstallShield for Wise

Since there are really no books on InstallShield AdminStudio, i am going to have to recommend to my manager not to use AdminStudio, but Wise Installer. The Webinars are too general and the book recommended on this site isn't really about AdminStudio....

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos