cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Windows 98 SE Package Design

HELP!!!Is there a way to design a package for Windows 98 SE that supports the use of profiles? We have implemented ZENworks 4.01 on Windows 2000 and have now begun implementing ZENworks onto our machines that have Windows 98 SE. Our base Windows 98...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

QuickTime

I've been looking over the previous threads and I see some others have had problems close to what I'm seeing.I've repackaged QuckTime successfully. When I install Quicktime as an admin it runs fine. If I LOG OUT and then log back in the machine lo...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing AMS Database Manually

I would like to be able to install the AMS database and the AdminStudio Application Catalog database by just using the SQL scripts located in the AMS\Support directory and the AdminStudio\5.0\Support directory. Which scripts should I run, and in wha...

Tuner and CAB files

1) I’m creating a TRANSORMS file via using AdminStudio v5 ‘Tuner’ utility. Every time I include an external file into the MST file, it presents a ‘Select Media Location’ window and I select the ‘In a new CAB file’ radio button, but the check box for...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error-SOURCEFILEPATH

Hi,I hv created MSI using Repackager successfully, But when I create it assign the source path to the "SOURCEFILEPATH" variable of "Advanced Views" option automatically.. Now when I open this .MSI to different mechine and try to built it gives error ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packaging for Remote Users

In response to last week's virus attacks, we want to package MS 03-026 so that our remote users can apply the patch. I have created an msi package that will run, except it will not run unless an administrator is logged in. Is there a good way to pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AS 5.02 - Repackager Template

Issue:- Unable to create projects using a template from within Repackager.Upon completing a monitored installation, Repackager launches and I click down to 'Repackaged Output', select the template I'm trying to use and click Build. I receive the foll...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

repackager capturing itself?

I have noticed recently some registry entries and file folders. I.E repackager, ADMINSTUDIO and config.repackager and registry entries under typelib for mediabuild 2 + 4. These are all AS repackager related or? why is my repackager suddenly capturi...

Confusing 'registering .cll' problem

I'm something of a novice to this repackaging business, and while I've been able to cope with most of the errors and problems I've encountered so far, I've hit something that has really stumped me.I've a fairly complex engineering application that I'...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos