cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Comparing two registries on the same machine?

Hello - I'm new to AdminStudio but not new to Winstall, so here goes. I would like to take a snapshot of my registry, make some changes, take another snapshot and compare the two to find out what changes took place for a larger desktop rollout. It ap...

Transform package opening error

Hi , when i created a transform package through Tuner (with response file) and edit with devstudio , i addin the detail to the General Info and saved , when i try to reopen again , it gave me this error anyone can help ?? :confused: ----------------...

Problem with INSTALLDIR

Hello!!!I defined Installdir in my MSI with [ProgramFilesFolder]XXXX\YYYYI make the Build, Realease Wizard and Test, and is all 100% good (no errors and no warnings.When I go install this MSI in a machine, the YYYY (Installdir) appear in SystemFolder...

"Auto-Install"

Is there a way to configure an .msi I created to automatically install when double clicked? I don't want any dialogs presented to the user aside from a progress bar. There is NO Setup.exe included with the .msi.Thanks,Bryan

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ice32 & Error 1149

Hi , working on a transform package but encounter with this 2 error & failure , try searching on the above error but seem to be limited or don't quite understand even read through ice32 error in MSDN ,would appreciate ifanyone could advisemany thanks...

Silent install does not complete.

Hello, Currently I have distribute software using an AutoEXNT service which calls a .BAT file which in turn has calls setup.exe file with all the silent switches. Now this appears to work. By this I mean that files are copied and registries a...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ConflictSolver not solving????

Have imported an app. into ConflictSolver 5.5 and have run the Conflict Wizard which flags up a number of ACE errors e.g. ACE04, ACE05, ACE07 etc. Resolved these automatically creating a new MST; but after deleting and reimporting the app. with the n...

paul_e by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos