cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Ice32 & Error 1149

Hi , working on a transform package but encounter with this 2 error & failure , try searching on the above error but seem to be limited or don't quite understand even read through ice32 error in MSDN ,would appreciate ifanyone could advisemany thanks...

Silent install does not complete.

Hello, Currently I have distribute software using an AutoEXNT service which calls a .BAT file which in turn has calls setup.exe file with all the silent switches. Now this appears to work. By this I mean that files are copied and registries a...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ConflictSolver not solving????

Have imported an app. into ConflictSolver 5.5 and have run the Conflict Wizard which flags up a number of ACE errors e.g. ACE04, ACE05, ACE07 etc. Resolved these automatically creating a new MST; but after deleting and reimporting the app. with the n...

paul_e by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quality Monitor

Does QualityMonitor tool come with Installshield X too? Or is it available atleast as a standalone utility that we can download from Installshield website? I find this tool useful but i don't want to buy AdminStudio. I'm already using DevStudio and m...

rbrinda by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

use existing registry value as part of path in folder creation

Hello,I have created a System Search to Search for the value of a particular registry key and use this value to create another regsitry key i.e. create a feature with a component, the component creates a registry value, the feature install level is s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drive V:\

Hello,I Have a apllication that need a drive V:\When I open the file .inc with Developer, appear in Property Manager a property with name DIRPROPERTY and with value V:\But if I donĀ“t exclude this property of Property Manager, I can't publish this MSI...

ProgramFilesFolder showing My product Name My Company Name

Hello.I captured a package using Repackager in Monitor Mode.I opened in Editor XI notice under Application Data > Files and Folders > ProgramFilesFoldersit says My Company Name and My Product Name followed by INSTALLDIRCan some one please explain wh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IBM WebSphere Studio and large applications

Hi! Has anyone tried to package IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer 5.1.2? This is a huge application (and that's being nice) with over 40,000 files and coming in at about 1.4 GB. I'm getting nermous -6651, -6653, and -6271 build errors. I...