cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Does repackager capture file removal

Is Repackager supposed to capture the fact the some files are removed during an installation?I have a complex set of steps that include removal of some old files as well as installing new ones. Will the repackager capture the file removals? I tried...

calref by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable User Interface

ok, so I'm fairly new to AdminStudio and I've been reading through the user guide. However, it's 1500 pages and I'm in a time crunch. Could someone take the time to explain to me how to go about disabling all user interface dialogs and essentially...

Trouble with an MST for installing Zenworks desktop

I am using AdminStudio for Zenworks. I open the Zenworks Desktop Agent MSI file and I have modified all the info I need and modified the features so that none will install except the application managment piece.All works fine if I exceute it and clic...

fpanaro by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Silent install using Flexnet Admin studio 7.5

Hi,I'm trying to create a software package that uses silent install. I can't seem to get it to work. I used the Repackaging Wizard and in the command line arguments I put -s and -silent and nothing worked. Am I doing something wrong? :confused:

PRumbuc by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS Edition, how to delete registry keys

Hi,I need to include deletion of registry keys in my MSI package.So I tried to have the repackager capture regedit deletekeys.reg but no registry key deletions are captured. I configured Adminstudio to include registry key deletions and removed the r...

Packaging IE 6.0

Hi,Has anyone packaged Internet Explorer 6. I've received a setup file for IE which connects to the web and downloads the files and then installs IE 6. The downloaded files include ie6setup and cab files BRANDING, IEEXINST, SCRIPTEN, MPLAY2U and dat...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS Edition, Server Verification Failed

I have just installed AdminStudio, SMS Edition. When I start the app, it tries to verify my SMS Server details. The information I put in is correct and has sufficient privelidges, but the verification fails. What could be causing this?

Question about removing a computer from a security group

We are using AdminStudio Professional 6.0We are deploying software via Active Directory and group policy in a windows xp and windows 2003 server environment.We have created 2 software application groups:1. SG APP DM with Active Integration2. SG APP D...

adelie by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos