cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Merge module creation: Correcting ICEM09 error

I've created a merge module for some controls that need to go into the SystemFolder. ICEM09 reports that I should create an alias for the SystemFolder path, but I can't seem to get an alias to work. I've tried creating the alias under 1) Property M...

Error installing IS7.5 on Vista RC1

Hi,I cannot install IS7.5 on Vista.I created a log file and I have an error with that CA: InstallJetEngine_Win2kError 1722Have you already installed IS7.5 on Vista ?Any ideas to install IS7.5 on Vista ?Thanks for replies.

OMSTEF by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Legacy prgm requires reboot

GM, I am using AdminStudio 7.5 and I have taken your basic class recently, instuctor named Harshini. I have been trying to package a prgm called Remedy which requires a rebootat the end of the install. I start out using the repackager...when I run th...

ice 17 errors

hi, i am getting the folowing errors, how do i solve them. ICE17 UNKNOWN ICE Internal Error 105. API Returned: 1615. ICE17 UNKNOWN Error 2228: C:DOCUME~1a-jackpLOCALS~1TempICEC5.tmp, ControlCondition, SELECT `Dialog_`,`Control_` FROM `ControlConditio...

Creating a MST for Corel Wordperfect Office 12

I am having issues getting a MST to create using the tuner in FlexNet. I am very new at this but it has worked fine with a couple other applications. Has anyone had the same problem or might have some information that would help.

JFazek by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HKEY_CURRENT_USER & Zenworks

Hi AllOperating Zenworks 7 here and building MSIs to roll out via Workstation Manager (Silent Installation as System Impersonation).Using AdminStudio 7.5 Pro to package MSIs up with VMWare as a clean machine running the repackager locally on the clea...