cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

BUG: Tab behavior on "Ready to Create MSI Package"

Using the tab key to move between controls on the "Ready to Create MSI Package" wizard dialog of the Repackager is messed up - it kind of jumps around on various controls.Also, changing the template name causes the project location to refresh to my t...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackager questions

Why does "IS Spy = isrepackager.exe" appear in RunOnce keys after completing the repackage and importing in to Author? Should be fairly simple for InstallShield to filter away.(Single Step repackage)Repackager seems to have a bug if you have a regist...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Importing a Novell Zenworks .AXT file

I am trying to evaluate the new AdminStudio 3.0 feature where a ZENWorks AXT file can be directly imported and am not able to find any information on this feature. Previous discussions indicate that this evaluation copy is fully functional, so coul...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Authoring not able to import .inc file from repackager?

When opening a .inc file in author, I get an generic message about the project being moved (which it was not) and an error in the script file. After much testing, I've found out that if I comment out the RegLoad of the standard.nir, it works. I've ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self-registering .AX files are failing to register

I have a set of .AX files (ActiveMovie/DirectShow codecs) that successfully register via "REGSVR32 ". I tried to find a method of scripting this after the files were installed and was led to the "Self-Register" ability in components. Is there any o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting Build Defaults Instead of Build Wizard Each Time

I am looking for a way to set the default build settings in AdminStudio. I would like to be able to open an ISM after repackaging and then just hit F7 to build the release configuration that I do 90% of the time - rather than having to do the releas...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product registration problems

I get the following error in my application log when trying to install a package I created with the isrepackager. Product: MP2 -- Error 1406.Could not write value VersionMajor to key UNKNOWN\Products\BAB5F10DF33C99C44A3BF2A00841EBF1\InstallPropertie...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackaged Setup File after 30 Day??

I have 30 Day Eval InstallShield Admin Studio 3.0I created a setup file with repackage.This setup file or msi file will expire after 30 Day ??Please help me?Osman TASKIRANosmantaskiran@superonline.com101243522

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

where are my shortcuts?

when I repackage many of my applications, I get no shortcutshere is the last part of my .inc fileall those files exist.CreateLink('Aide macro EuroConverter pour Excel','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\ecs.hlp','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc',''...

looeee by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos