cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Remove ICE Error's using Transforms

Hi, I Suppressed and deleted the ICE Error's using the Conflict Solver after choosing the corresponding .msi and .mst files. When i reopen the mst file in the Tuner the Errors and warnings remain. Can i suppress/delete the Errors in the .mst file ...

Could not write to the registry

Hai All,After intsalling my setup package, I could able to run the application as a administrator. But when I login as a 'Guest' user, i could not run the application. The error thrown is 'Could not write to the registry'. The application is 'ODBC dr...

Adding .NET to MSI / MST

Hey all,I got an MSI application that i need to install. I already created the MST for it and is working, but it requires .NET framework version 1.1 on the computer.I have created an MST for the .NET as well, but was wondering if there was any possib...

Environment Variables

As part of the package we add a SYSTEM variable to PATH. On some machines, by adding this path we have exceeded the maximum length of the Path variable allowable by Windows. How do we resolve this issue ? Thanks

Build Failed 6006 error

I have tried scanning this application with monitoring, and both snapshot modes and everytime I try to build the MSI I receive the following error.ISDEV : fatal error -6006: Internal build errorProduct1\Release1 - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)Build failed...

Reinstalling For Each Profile

I am fairly new at using AdminStudio & am currently using Ver 7.5. I am trying to repackage an legacy app. When I run the package, all appears to be running fine. However, when the client clicks on the shortcut after the first time running, the pr...

hld1031 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

windows media player 10 and uninstall/rollback

has anyone come up with a way to perform a silent uninstall/rollback of microsoft windows media player 10? i'm using the command setup_wm.exe /Uninstall but it always prompts with windows to continue the rollback.

Missing Shortcut Icon

After installing a legacy package, via repackage, a few of the products' shortcuts under the "All Users" desktop are not showing the icon properly. The product works fine, but the shortcut is blank. How do I resolve this?

hld1031 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

copy icons once per profile

ive repackaged a legacy app that is working properly when deployed via active directory, except the icons for the app are not loaded into the users' profile start menus.ive tried backing out what a product like winzip does to add profile specific inf...

cbenyo by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos