cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Compatibility Solver Database

Hi Guys,

I am trying to install AdminStudio Compatibility Solver Database (AdminStudio v11.0). Does anybody know what are the SQL Server requirements for this?
Do I need to install SQL Server full version or SQL Express is sufficient enough?

Thanks a lot.
(5) Replies
Eranda wrote:
I am trying to install AdminStudio Compatibility Solver Database (AdminStudio v11.0). Does anybody know what are the SQL Server requirements for this?
Do I need to install SQL Server full version or SQL Express is sufficient enough?

While SQL Server Express Edition will work, it wouldn't be recommended due to its limitations (it's constrained in a number of ways...Google SQL Server Express limitations for details.)

SQL Server Express would not be an ideal long-term solution. If you're setting up for a quick test or proof of concept, then it'd be fine. But don't plan to run Compatibility Solver on it for any serious length of time.
I am trying to install AdminStudio Compatibility Solver Database (AdminStudio v11.0) but after unpacking the file and all it gets dissolved. Need suggestion in fixing this problem. Thanks in advance for your help.
Thanks and Regards, panda helper emu4ios gbwhatsapp
Eranda wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot.

You should consider to download the newest version and try again. Best regards AppValley.
Try to download once again the app and then see if it's working correctly.

Best regards
Tutuapp
See this site for more updates.
https://www.gudtechtricks.com