cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open a support case

Open a support case here or select Support > Open New Case in the Flexera Community. 

213024E8-AF97-4787-A6B1-6D240AFEC7C0.GIF

note blue light.pngNote: Sign-in to the Flexera Community is required. Your organization must have an active maintenance plan to submit a case. Please contact us at support@flexera.com if you need assistance linking your account to your organization.

Contact Flexera support by phone

North America +1 630-332-5957 
+1 877-279-3781 Toll-free
Europe +44 1925 944368 
+44 800 047 8643 Toll-free 
Asia/Pacific +61 1800 560 584
Japan +81 3-4540-5335

Flexera products

Our support team can assist with all Flexera products, including:

• AdminStudio
  • App Broker/App Portal
  • Cloud Management Platform
  • Columbus
  • Data Platform
  • Flexera One
  • FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications
  • FlexNet Manager Suite
  • Foundation/CloudScape
  • Optima
  • SaaS Management
  • Software Vulnerability Manager
  • Software Vulnerability Research
  • Spider
  • Technopedia
  • Workflow Manager

Support for Revenera products

Contact Revenera support for all Revenera products, including:

• FlexNet Code Insight
  • FlexNet Embedded
  • FlexNet Operations
  • FlexNet Publisher
  • InstallAnywhere
  • InstallShield
  • Compliance Intelligence
  • Usage Intelligence

Was this article helpful? Yes No
70% helpful (7/10)
Comments
lakshmanj
By
Level 3

Hi @KPBussey ,

Could you please help me to get access to the support cases portal and also other access to the relevant websites in flexera.

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@lakshmanj Thank you for your patience - I've updated your account. Can you sign back in to pass new permissions? 

lakshmanj
By
Level 3

Thanks @KPBussey ,

I'm able to access the support case link, however i do not see any existing tickets. Can you please check.

Thanks,
Lakshman J

gymason1
By
Level 4

@smullins and @gleonard In January of this year you updated my contact information since I had changed jobs. I had asked for this change since I had received my Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite Operations Consultant certification from a previous employer and wanted to make sure I was contacted when it was time to recertify. My certification expires this month but I have not heard from anyone. Would you please let me know who I need to contact to get recertification information?

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi - Steve is unfortunately no longer with Flexera. I will follow up with Greg to see where we are at. My apologies for the delay!
KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@lakshmanj  - the default view in cases is to only show the cases you have opened. To view all company cases that are open, please click on Filter and check "All Company Cases"

filter.PNG

lakshmanj
By
Level 3

Hi @KPBussey ,

Yes, if i try to set the above option it will only lists tickets logged from 'Etos Service' Account. I would like to request access for all the tickets logged irrespective of the account.

SoumaBasu
By
Level 2

Hi I am trying to raise a support case could you help on the process on how to raise a case in flexera.

winvarma
By
Level 10

Hi @SoumaBasu ,

login to community portal navigate to Get Support> Open New case or chose case portal.If unable to find the options you may contact you Flexera account manager to get the same enabled

igorarabadji
By
Level 2

Hi, 

Can I also get access to create a tech support?  Thank you 

druhlig
By
Level 2

Hello, I don't have the function to open a case can someone help me with this issue?

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@igorarabadji  and @druhlig  - I'll private message you regarding your account specifics. 

Systemsteam
By
Level 2

Hi there,

i want to raise support ticket to move SVM from Ubuntu based appliance to CentOS based appliance.

i work for MOEHE Qatar.

Please let me know the contact details or email to raise ticket with the technical team.

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@Systemsteam  - please sign back in to update your permissions and you should be set. Best of luck with the move! 

Systemsteam
By
Level 2

how do i download the SVM Centos appliance for migration from Ubuntu appliance.

michael_larin
By
Level 3

Hi @KPBussey ,

I sent an email to licensingiat@flexerasoftware.com as we're currently exploring if we can utilise the IATrack tool to provide more insight on our Siebel usage. Unfortunately, the email address is no longer active and has bounced back. To whom can we divert the IATrack questions now?

Thanks, 

Michael

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

I'll reach out to you both via Private Message to discuss next steps. Thanks! 

raywie
By
Level 2

Hi, I'm unable to raise a case throught Get Support link and my organization information is no longer present in my account info.  What can I do to fix this?

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Hi @raywie - can you private message me your company name and account number? I can get you set-up. 

David_G
By
Level 2

Hi,

Can I also get access to create a new case for tech support, please ?

Thanks,

David GUIBERT.

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@David_G  please sign back in to update your permissions - you are all set! 

mwiebe
By
Level 3

Hi, I would like to register a support case but do not have the necessary access. Would you be able to create this in my account?

Thanks so much in advance.

Matthew

christophe
By
Level 2

Hi,

How can i enable my new Maintenance Plan, i can't update expired one ?

regards

sbavinen
By
Level 2

Hello

I am not able to open a case, don't see the open case option and we are your customer "Mentor Graphics Corp" Based in wilsonville oregon

Thanks

Sekhar

softwareprocure
By
Level 2

I don't seem to be able to access to Case Portal to access my opened cases. Thanks

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@softwareprocure - I have associated your Flexera Community user account with the appropriate organisation to be able to case the Case Portal on behalf of that organisation. You should be set to go now once you have signed out and signed in again.

mohduzair1605
By
Level 2

I have raised a case but I am not able to see any option to track down the status of the same. Could you please advise !

Thanks !

Best Regards,

Mohd Uzair

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@mohduzair1605 - please select the Support > Case Portal menu option available once you have signed in to Flexera Community in order to see the current status of your cases, review responses from Flexera Support, and add further comments on cases.

nihaggins
By
Level 2

I'm able to access the support case link, however i do not see any existing tickets. Can you please check.

kumarcloudda
By
Level 3

getting below error after installation of secure agent IICS 

Flexeraaw7$aaa: C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Temp\I1690795880\Windows_Pure_64_Bit\resource\iawin32.dll not found
at Flexeraaw7.af(Unknown Source)
at Flexeraaw7.aa(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.init(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.executeApplication(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(Unknown Source)

bottsrm
By
Level 4

How do I change my email address on my account?

Prasanna06
By
Level 2

@KPBussey  - Kindly help me to enable my access to raise a case in Flexera community.

i tried to reach out support@flexera.com as well, please help me.

Prasanna06
By
Level 2

@ChrisG  - Kindly enable my access to raise a case in Flexera community, need your help for this.

IgorUrikh
By
Level 2

Could you please help me to get access to the support cases portal and also other access to the relevant websites in flexera.

csparkman
By
Level 2

Good Morning,

@ChrisG  / @KPBussey  I too need to have elevated access to submit tickets and download necessary items, please.   I have submitted a ticket.   

Idealcleaning
By
Level 2

Thanks @KPBussey ,

I'm able to access the support case link.

evgenyvoronov
By
Level 2

Hi all,

how can I change my nickname here in my profile?

Tx.
Evgeny

Version history
Last update:
‎Jan 16, 2024 03:11 PM
Updated by: