cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I know that UAT caps the amount of devices, but I was curious if it caps any other areas.  We have the same SCCM inventory connection feeding both UAT and Production, but are seeing on 1 machine where it lists 13 applications installed in UAT, but the same machine in Production shows 26 applications.  

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

UAT instances don't have other caps or limitations applied that would make them any different from Production instances.

I don't have any immediate ideas why you may be seeing different application recognition results in the two instances, but I think it is unlikely to be related to a UAT vs Production difference.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

UAT instances don't have other caps or limitations applied that would make them any different from Production instances.

I don't have any immediate ideas why you may be seeing different application recognition results in the two instances, but I think it is unlikely to be related to a UAT vs Production difference.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Agreed.  I have also opened a case so they can research it on the FlexeraOne side.