cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Option not recognized

Hello everybody.

I detect a behavior on the part of Flexera that I do not understand about the detection and use of some Oracle Option of 2 databases installed on my farm with the Real Aplication Cluster 19.c

The RAC Option is detected both as installed and as used but other options instead they are not detected.
The analyzes carried out with the Data Base Administrators show that both the Tuning Pack and the Diagnostic Pack are installed but are not detected by Flexera One.
The Oracle version is 19c Enterprise.
Can anyone clarify this behavior?

Thank

Claudio

(1) Solution

I did not understand why but now it seems that the options are detected. Thanks

Claudio

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

As a starting point for troubleshooting this, you could inspect the ndtrack component's tracker.log file that is generated when gathering inventory. This log will likely contain fairly detailed tracing showing information about what Oracle Database options are found during the inventory gathering, and possibly give more insight into the behavior.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I did not understand why but now it seems that the options are detected. Thanks

Claudio

Do you have any idea why it started reporting? Is it a timing issue for gathering enough data?