cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field definitions for the devices table

Hello all,

I am trying to interpret data that we have stored within the devices table, but I don't understand what the fields mean and I can't find any documentation that specifically discusses this. Can someone help point me in the right direction for this?

Thanks

(1) Solution
dbeckner
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

@bdavis1 Since this is the FlexeraOne forum I am assuming you are referencing either the All inventory management view or a specific device's inventory properties. The fields shown in the All Inventory view are property fields from an inventory device. For the general fields the definitions can be found here: Inventory Device Properties / General Tab . In the navigation tree on the left you can find more tabs and definitions.

If you are referencing the specific device tables in the database I would refer you to the Database Schema Reference where you may find what you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

- Dan

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
dbeckner
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

@bdavis1 Since this is the FlexeraOne forum I am assuming you are referencing either the All inventory management view or a specific device's inventory properties. The fields shown in the All Inventory view are property fields from an inventory device. For the general fields the definitions can be found here: Inventory Device Properties / General Tab . In the navigation tree on the left you can find more tabs and definitions.

If you are referencing the specific device tables in the database I would refer you to the Database Schema Reference where you may find what you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

- Dan