cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera One security document

Hi Forum,

can someone help with the An Overview of Flexera Security and Operational Controls for FlexNet One running in AWS latest document if any. 

thanks in Advance.

Regards,

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm checking whether this document is considered confidential to be provided by Flexera under an NDA, or whether it is something that can be shared publicly.

In the meantime, it may be faster for you to contact your Flexera account team to privately ask for a copy of the document (as I know you will be covered by an NDA which will take care of any questions around confidentiality).

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm checking whether this document is considered confidential to be provided by Flexera under an NDA, or whether it is something that can be shared publicly.

In the meantime, it may be faster for you to contact your Flexera account team to privately ask for a copy of the document (as I know you will be covered by an NDA which will take care of any questions around confidentiality).

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thank you chris for the swift response and yes i've requested our Flexera account team and awaiting for response and from your inputs understood its confidential and not published for public accessibility.

Regards,