cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download documents from Flexnet Manager Suite

How can I extract/export ALL the documents upload like Contract, Invoice or another attachment from Flexnet Manager Suite? Do we have this functionality? Or another option to avoid extract one by one. Regards

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There's no direct interface to export all documents that are attached to multiple records.

If you are using FlexNet Manager Suite (On-premises) then you will find document content stored in the DocumentFile column of the dbo.Document view in the compliance database. You could consider writing some kind of script to retrieve content from there and save it to files.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There's no direct interface to export all documents that are attached to multiple records.

If you are using FlexNet Manager Suite (On-premises) then you will find document content stored in the DocumentFile column of the dbo.Document view in the compliance database. You could consider writing some kind of script to retrieve content from there and save it to files.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)