cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support

I have had an open case for a couple weeks now where I have asked over and over for a phone call to be set up to review a job failure and I repeatedly get a response via email from a "do not reply" address.  What does it take to get someone on the phone to troubleshoot issues? Does anyone know of a number I can call for support?

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Flexera Support contact information is here, but I've sent you a private message to gather more information about your particular case as I have been unable to find anything matching what you've described here in Flexera's system so far.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Flexera Support contact information is here, but I've sent you a private message to gather more information about your particular case as I have been unable to find anything matching what you've described here in Flexera's system so far.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)