cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Columns

This should be an easy one!  My columns are reverting back to old views once I add additional columns and save.  Once I leave, for instance, All Licenses (and I've added additional columns under consumption like cores, PVU per core, etc.) the new columns never save and I have to start over.  This is something that recently started.

(1) Solution
tjohnson1
By Technical Writer
Technical Writer

I just added both of those columns to the Consumption tab on a PVU license, closed the license, opened the license, and the columns were still present. I then saved the license, closed it, reopened it, and the columns were still there. I then opened a different PVU license and the columns were still present. I then logged out, logged back in, opened a third PVU license, and the fields were there as well.

View solution in original post

(7) Replies
tjohnson1
By Technical Writer
Technical Writer

I just added both of those columns to the Consumption tab on a PVU license, closed the license, opened the license, and the columns were still present. I then saved the license, closed it, reopened it, and the columns were still there. I then opened a different PVU license and the columns were still present. I then logged out, logged back in, opened a third PVU license, and the fields were there as well.

This is continuing to happen with me.  My coworker has watched me and confirms it.  I add columns and save.  They will be visible until I log out.  Next day, the column have to be added again. This is getting old.

It's strange but happening.  I seem to add the same columns back every day, save, close, come back and gone.  Not sure what we could possibly be doing wrong.  Thanks

I just went back in and the columns that I added when you first opened this are still shown. Please open a case to have this looked into further.

My columns keep doing it every so often as well. I am not sure why but it drives me nuts! I don't know how to make them stay! 

Happens to me all the time.  I've just learned to accept it as a quirk and move.  I waste a lot of time though redoing columns all the time.  

Well, at least we are not the only ones. 🙂