cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web portal issue after upgrading to 2020R1 on prem

HI Forum,

Getting configuration error after upgrading to 2020R1 on-prem

Description : An error occurred during the processing of a configuration

Parser error Msg: Could not load file or assembly 'DevExpress.Data.V15.1, version=15.1.13.0, etc.................

attached the snapshot for reference, please suggest. this is a prod setup and need to solve this issue else have to revert to older version.

regards,

Winvarma.

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

It looks like you still have a Web.config file from a previous FlexNet Manager Suite release installed for some reason: I believe the Web.config file on a clean 2020 R1 install should refer to the DevExpress.Data.v15.1 assembly with version 15.1.15.0, not 15.1.13.0 as you are seeing.

If you have a working 2020 R1 install, perhaps compare the details in the <InstallDir>\WebUI\Web.config file from that install to your problematic install.

Alternatively, you will likely be able to get to a clean state with the following steps:

1. Uninstall the application server component that is currently installed.
  2. Remove (hide) any contents from the E:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\ directory that are left in place after the uninstall.
  3. Install the application server component afresh.
  4. Running the Config.ps1 script.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)