cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PyraCloud || Error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Hi Forum,

We have adaptor with pyraclod and FNMS, recently we came across with below error.

Seems like there is no proper documentation from flexera on this adaptor.

Kindly help me to resolve below error. 

Failed to execute Reader 'Push data from FNMS to PyraCloud' from file D:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Reader\pyracloud\PyraCloud.xml, at step line 1
Error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

(6) Replies

Now, source type "Pyra cloud" is missing on beacon.

current beacon version - 20.1.0.13

Last time when task executed successfully is on beacon version - 18

"Pyra Cloud" would be a custom inventory adapter - it is not an adapter that is available out-of-the-box. It is likely an adapter that was provided to you by a Flexera partner or service provider. If you don't find anybody here who knows about it, you may need to contact your service provider for assistance.

If the adapter configuration files have disappeared off your beacon, that suggests it was removed from your application server at some point. The beacon regularly refreshes its adapter configuration files from the application server.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Somehow we restored the connection, yet unable to resolve error.

Failed to execute Reader 'Push data from FNMS to PyraCloud' from file C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Reader\pyracloud\PyraCloud.xml, at step line 1
Error: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

@Resh_wabtec 
1) What is the PyraCloudURL you are using?
2) Is import FROM PyC to FNMS working? 

1.https://connect.pyracloud.com/services/sam-integration-adapter

2. I believe transfer from Pyc to FNMP import happened

Get Contracts from PyraCloud (Transfer data from source 'PyC_Wabtec' to FNMP)
2023-12-22 03:00:51,931 [INFO ]       Wrote 201 records to C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Beacon\IntermediateData\PyC_Wabtec\Usage--120--Get Contracts from PyraCloud.int.xml
2023-12-22 03:00:51,931 [INFO ]       Successfully processed in 8 seconds.

Ok, so it seems the API key is OK too. In this case I can't see other option than ask PYC support for help. 
It must be something on their end. Unfortunately I can't help by checking  if FNMS->PYC export is working in our environment as we have it disabled.