cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Servers not pulling

Would anyone be able to walk me through how to check credentials on the Beacon server? It looks like the agent isn't able to scan a handful of devices in due to the error message below. I believe I need to see if the devices are in the AD group but I have no clue to do so. 

Error message: 

Failed to execute the command on the remote device., Type: RPCCommand, Result: Failed, Credential: Distribution Scheduled Task User, Status: RPCStartServiceFailed, Duration: 21.18, StartDateTime: 2023-01-30T02:41:58, IsSkippedTask: false, IsDiscoveryTask: false, Parameter: \\HQ2-PCM-FLXBCN1\mgsRET$\mgsreservice.exe, Parameter: mgs-{25C186DD-C6BE-42EF-823D-902D2A1A926A}, LastError: The system cannot find the file specified. , CommandLine: \\HQ2-PCM-FLXBCN1\mgsRET$\Inventory\ndtrack.exe -t Machine -o UploadLocation="http://hq2-pcm-flxbcn1.paycomhq.com/ManageSoftRL" -o LogModules="default" -o IgnoreConnectionWindows="true" -o ShowIcon="false" -o PolicyRevisionNumber="1591" -o RuleID="4" -o SessionUID="f6c7bbff-3bbe-4626-a396-1643da659caa" -o IncludeDirectory="" -o CALInventory="False"

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The "system cannot find the file specified" error suggests that the target computer is unable to access the following UNC path:

\\HQ2-PCM-FLXBCN1\mgsRET$\mgsreservice.exe

On the target computer, check whether you can browse the \\hp2-pcm-flxbcn1\mgsRET$ file share, and troubleshoot from there.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)