Highlighted
Intrepid explorer

Re: SQL Query for obtaining the application deployed list

Jump to solution

Is there a way I can application version to it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star

Jump to solution

Application version should be part of the FullName attribute. If you want distinct fields for version, edition, etc. the query would include additional tables:

SELECT
cc.ComputerName AS 'Hostname',
cc.IPAddress,
stpub.PublisherName,
stp.ProductName,
stv.VersionName,
ste.EditionName,
cc.InventoryDate
FROM InstalledApplications ia
JOIN ComplianceComputer cc ON cc.ComplianceComputerID = ia.ComplianceComputerID
JOIN SoftwareTitle st ON st.SoftwareTitleID = ia.SoftwareTitleID
JOIN SoftwareTitleProduct stp ON st.SoftwareTitleProductID = stp.SoftwareTitleProductID
JOIN SoftwareTitlePublisher stpub ON stp.SoftwareTitlePublisherID = stpub.SoftwareTitlePublisherID
LEFT JOIN SoftwaretitleVersion stv ON st.SoftwaretitleVersionID = stv.SoftwareTitleVersionID
LEFT JOIN SoftwareTitleEdition ste ON st.SoftwareTitleEditionID = ste.SoftwareTitleEditionID

The inventoryDate is per computer, not per application.

Softline Group is Europe's leading independent expert in Software Asset Management.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Intrepid explorer

Jump to solution

Thank you guys!  This should work.  let me get back to you!!! You are super helpful!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star

Jump to solution

If you would like to start SQL scripting or have a little refresh, there is a free SQL course on www.sololearn.com.

Softline Group is Europe's leading independent expert in Software Asset Management.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Intrepid explorer

Jump to solution

Thanks again.  This query is heavy.  I guess I could limit it to Commercial software by linking it to SoftwareTitleClassification table?

0 Kudos