Hi Othmane TALLAL,
I would like to know if you have carried out the following for SNC configuration on the beacon server?:-
- Created a PSE and self-signed public-key certificate.
- Imported self-signed certificate on SAP system in t-code STRUST.
- Exported SAP System certificate and imported on Beacon PSE.
- created credential on beacon server for pse
- Defined environment variable on the beacon server for SAP Crypto Library.
If you have done the above and SNC test connection is not working on the beacon, I would suggest installing SAPGUI on the beacon server, Activate SNC on SAPGUI and see if you are SNC configuration works to connect to the SAP system with SAPGUI.
Thank you for you quickly response.
do you have a flexera documentation to do these actions please ?
Thank you in advance.
Hi, Can you confirm if you are using Kerberos or X-509 encryption for SNC? I would prepare a document for you depending on your need. Meanwhile, if you have access to SAP Basis person, he must be able to help you to configure it.