Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on History

ImIronMan
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Hi,

Is there way to get a report on what has been modified, who done it and when against each purchase record.

In purchase order properties > History > > we can see this information , but we cant download for all purchase orders at once. I've checked in reports section as well, but "history" column doesn't seem to be present.

In the compliance database as well, I've observed created date/updated date/creation user/updated user only but there is no history description (what has been modified).

How to fetch a complete history report for all purchases in fnms ?

Regards

Rajesh

(1) Solution

Please find an example attached.

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
DAWN
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran
The underlying Table\View you're looking for is ComplianceHistory. This table has the details and links back to the various objects and lookup tables to keep it as small as possible, so you will have to link back to the PO\PO Detail tables as well as the TYPE of update lookup tables to get a complete picture.

@DAWN , thanks for your quick reply. I just tried looking in compliance history table. But it seem to be too complex and above my level. Could you please give me a query that can pull this information.

Please find an example attached.

For another thread with some further discussion about a similar question to what is discussed here, see: Report on History tab

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)