cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Fusion HRMS Usage Tracking using Business Adapter

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to use business adapter to fetch license usage information of Oracle Fusion modules, Can someone please help me with the scripts if this has been tested and used before.

This is an urgent requirement for a client to track their fusion usage.

Thank you.

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Current versions of FlexNet Manager Suite support gathering Oracle Fusion Middleware inventory data to be included in the Oracle GLAS evidence article. You can find a brief overview of capabilities in this space in the release announcement here: Adding Oracle Fusion Middleware to GLAS evidence archive

There is no particular built-in support for Oracle Fusion Applications.

If you have some thoughts about enhancements that would be valuable to make in this space in FlexNet Manager Suite, please feel free to raise an idea on the Flexera Ideas site. This will enable you to get the idea to the attention of the Flexera Product Managers for their consideration.

One existing idea that has been logged which may be somewhat relevant to you is this one: ITAMFNMS-I-150: Add Oracle cloud ERP and Cloud HCM to the Flexera SaaS module. Please feel free to add your vote to that idea if you feel it would be useful.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)