cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 365 Integration Error

Hi,

I am integrating the office 365 via proxy and the connection got successful. Still I am getting following error.

Failed to execute Reader 'Get Users from Office 365' from file C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Reader\microsoft 365\User.xml, at step line 1
Error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

I am attaching full log file herewith.

(10) Replies

I have tried still same issues.

Just want to inform you that this integration communication is via proxy.

is your beacon services are configured to run as "named user account". if so kindly  re-check.

I am using only one account for everything. Moreover one more thing I would like to inform you that "Our Office 365 Admin is using MFA to connect to office 365".

I have found one reference link below same like my issue related 

https://knowledge.kofax.com/Smart_Process_Applications_-_TotalAgility/Troubleshooting/The_remote_server_returned_an_error_400_bad_request_-_testing_MS_Graph_connection

Could you check and let me know is the MFA supported by Flexera integrate office 365.

As per my  understanding Flexera Doesn't support MFA, @ChrisG Please correct me if I'm wrong.

@ReshmaB We use MFA in our company to generate the token for the 365 integration. But its very important that the user that generates the token have the correct access roles in 365

@sbathusha : What method are using to authenticate against M365? If you are using the client secret method described here: https://docs.flexera.com/fnms/EN/InvAdapConn/index.html#adapters/Office365/tasks/M365_RegisteringAppAzure.html, it is possible that you may be able to 2FA accounts for authentication (I am not sure but it worth a try). But if you are using any other method, then 2FA is definitely not supported. 

Thanks!

Ex-Flexera

When I clicked your link, I am getting age cannot be diplayed error.

I am using token method to generate token through our Office 365 Global Adminsitrator user.

There was a stray comma at the end of the URL in @Alpesh_Gohil's post above - I have corrected that and the URL should work now.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Still I am getting the same error 

I believe o365 integration is a easy integrates compare to other integration with Flexera and Flexera support is delaying more than two weeks.
Customer is not happy with Flexera Support and this delay is putting our Flexera Project in to red zone.

What is the point to buy Flexera products without improper support.
Kindly send the top management contact details, i need to escalate regarding improper support.

Regards,
Shahul Hamid Bathusha