cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving an FNMS on premises solution to FNMS One Cloud

We have a customer that would like to evaluate the benefits and/or constraints of moving the existing FNMS on premises to the new FNMS One Cloud solution. They have several on premises beacons in different locations and regions, we have also deployed sever business adapters for non out-of-the-box vendors.

Were can I find documentation related to this?

Thank you.

JM

JM - SIA/CESCE and INDRA Company
(2) Solutions

Hello, Flexera will tell all the real benefits for this move. The main concern is about direct access to the database, which is not possible on cloud. No specific issue with business adapter.

Regards.

View solution in original post

mmarnell
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran

We provide comprehensive assistance for customers looking to move to Flexera One from on-premises FNMS. I'd be happy to connect you with the right Flexerans to discuss your situation further, @jmarques68. Please DM me to get the ball rolling.

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Hello, Flexera will tell all the real benefits for this move. The main concern is about direct access to the database, which is not possible on cloud. No specific issue with business adapter.

Regards.

mmarnell
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran

We provide comprehensive assistance for customers looking to move to Flexera One from on-premises FNMS. I'd be happy to connect you with the right Flexerans to discuss your situation further, @jmarques68. Please DM me to get the ball rolling.