cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager ChrisG Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Is your FNMS SaaS instance back to normal?

It sounds like this may be something just affecting your tenant. In my FNMS EU Cloud tenant the "Installed Applications" and "All Applications" pages load successfully in 3 & 5 seconds respectively.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)
0 Kudos
vinod_jadhav
Active participant

On the Application Properties --> Devices tab, are you able to see the Last used date against devices and download the contents? Please make sure application has Installation count present. I have installation count of 17K etc and pages are getting timed out. We are not able to track the application usage details.
0 Kudos
bmaudlin
Active participant

@vinod_jadhav the same behaviour we're also experiencing on the FNMS EU Cloud platform.

I'm guessing at least one of the pages you're trying to access are > License Compliance > Installed Applications and then trying to drill down into that information. 

Could I ask, do you currently have any tasks running, as shown by the status symbol on the right hand side, as that seems to be the cause of the issues for us.

If nothing is running the page is accessible - if there are tasks running then the page times out.

Ben

0 Kudos
vinod_jadhav
Active participant

Hi Ben,
You are right. We are facing timeout errors on the Application Propertie screens. Publisher specific reconciliation was running and Flexera support told me that it was stuck due to backend issue (Reconciliation query was following different cost plan and it was stuck). After killing Recon job, application properties screen was accessible. I have kicked off Recon job again and we are monitoring the application performance on different screens again.

Thanks
Vinod
Highlighted
Flexera Alpesh
Flexera

Thanks Vinod for the update. Our teams are monitoring the reconcile jobs to ensure that we do not run into the same issue again.

Thanks! 

0 Kudos