cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is your FNMS SaaS instance back to normal?

Hello,

We are on FNMS SaaS EU region instance. Though Flexera status dashboard says - Recent issues are fixed, I do not see our instance behaving normally. Most of the screens are throwing timeout errors. Do you experience the same problems? Support team is not very responsive on support tickets.

Regards

Vinod

(10) Replies
Hello Vinod,

Thank you for sharing the question. I'm going to follow-up via private message to get more details around your support comment.

Best,
Katie (Community Mgr)
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Hi Katie,
You can check the history of case # 01937598. Flexera support do not keep us posted proactively. Being Critical ticket as well, I do not get responses to posted questions as well. This is frustrating!
Regards
Vinod
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I just tried logging in to a tenant I have access to in FNMS Cloud (EU instance) and viewed a number of pages (hoe page, All Assets & All Inventory) without encountering any problem.

Are there any particular pages which are failing to load for you? I can try the same pages from my tenant if you like.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Hi Chris,

I am trying to access "Applications" screen for Last used date values but all the application screens are getting timed out.

Thanks
Vinod

It sounds like this may be something just affecting your tenant. In my FNMS EU Cloud tenant the "Installed Applications" and "All Applications" pages load successfully in 3 & 5 seconds respectively.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
On the Application Properties --> Devices tab, are you able to see the Last used date against devices and download the contents? Please make sure application has Installation count present. I have installation count of 17K etc and pages are getting timed out. We are not able to track the application usage details.

@vinod_jadhav the same behaviour we're also experiencing on the FNMS EU Cloud platform.

I'm guessing at least one of the pages you're trying to access are > License Compliance > Installed Applications and then trying to drill down into that information. 

Could I ask, do you currently have any tasks running, as shown by the status symbol on the right hand side, as that seems to be the cause of the issues for us.

If nothing is running the page is accessible - if there are tasks running then the page times out.

Ben

Hi Ben,
You are right. We are facing timeout errors on the Application Propertie screens. Publisher specific reconciliation was running and Flexera support told me that it was stuck due to backend issue (Reconciliation query was following different cost plan and it was stuck). After killing Recon job, application properties screen was accessible. I have kicked off Recon job again and we are monitoring the application performance on different screens again.

Thanks
Vinod

Thanks Vinod for the update. Our teams are monitoring the reconcile jobs to ensure that we do not run into the same issue again.

Thanks! 

Hi @Alpesh,

Looks as there is two issues here, one the reconcile jobs are slow to complete/failing. As part of this however, pages become inaccessible.  < - is that element also being looked into.

Ben