cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Flexera Agent on Surface Go

Hi Team, 

I would like to understand the possibility of installing Flexera Agent on Surface Go.

Can someone assist in understanding : 

1. Is it possible to install agent on Surface Go Tabs.

2. If possible, Is there any limitation in terms of scanning installed applications. 

Regards

Abhishek Gehlot 

(2) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion
Hi Abhishek, Does Windows, on these machines, run in "S" mode? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4020089/windows-10-in-s-mode-faq This might limit your ability to run 3rd party applications. There also used to be "Windows RT" on some tablets with the ARM CPUs, but this path has been discontinued and all "Go" devices should be running Intel CPUs. Best regards, Markward
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Based on the wisdom of Wikipedia, I understand Surface Go devices run Windows 10 Home (either in S mode or not) or Pro. The agent is supported for running on Windows 10 general, but I am not familiar with S mode and its limitations - so (as @mfranz has suggested) if you do have Windows 10 running in S mode for these devices then that may make it difficult for the agent to run.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)