Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcel_lucke
Occasional contributor

Import Purchase Informations to FNMS

Jump to solution

Hello,

at present, we create every purchase by ourself - which takes a lot of time. If i'm rembering right, there is an opportunity for importing a csv file with the appropriate purchase infortmation.

Do you provide a template for this? Or do you an idea in which document we can find the help?

Kind Regards

Marcel

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mfranz
Analyst

Re: Import Purchase Informations to FNMS

Jump to solution

Hi,

Please have a look at "Data Inputs" and then "One-off upload". You'll find templates and a way to upload them.

2019-10-28_16h12_24.png

Alternatively, you could create a Business Import and maybe cut some of the anoyances that may come with CSV or Excel files (by accessing a database or API).

Best regards,

Markward

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Nico_Erasmus
Intrepid explorer

Jump to solution

@marcel_lucke , you can download the xls or csv template under the menu: Data Inputs >> Once off uploads >>Purchase Order uploads.

Regards

mfranz
Analyst

Jump to solution

Hi,

Please have a look at "Data Inputs" and then "One-off upload". You'll find templates and a way to upload them.

2019-10-28_16h12_24.png

Alternatively, you could create a Business Import and maybe cut some of the anoyances that may come with CSV or Excel files (by accessing a database or API).

Best regards,

Markward

View solution in original post

Highlighted
marcel_lucke
Occasional contributor

Jump to solution

@mfranz& @Nico_Erasmus  thx for your help. I found it.

marcel_lucke
Occasional contributor

Jump to solution

i tried to upload the template (csv) in our test environment and unfortunataly get an error:

An error has occurred when trying to run the query [select * from [source.csv]]. The error message is [The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.]

Do you have any idea what does it mean and what i have to do?

Best regards

0 Kudos