cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IATrack Latest Version

Hi ,

We are undergoing an upgrade from FNMS 2018 R2 to FNMS 2020 R1, I would like to what is the latest version of IATrack that we should be using.

Secondly, from where can I download the latest IATrack file.

-Maansee

(1) Solution

IATrack is a stand-alone utility and it is not officially part of FlexNet Manager Suite.  There is only a single version of the utility - there is not a separate version if IATrack for each new version of FlexNet Manager.  No Flexera Software maintenance contracts apply, and Support will be provided on a reasonable effort basis only with no guarantees provided for any fixes.

The current utility can be downloaded from the following KB Article.  Looking at this download, the latest version of IATrack was created in August of 2018.

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Flexera-Labs-IATrack-Inventory-Tool-for-FlexNet-Manager-Suite/ta-p/5377

View solution in original post

(7) Replies

IATrack is a stand-alone utility and it is not officially part of FlexNet Manager Suite.  There is only a single version of the utility - there is not a separate version if IATrack for each new version of FlexNet Manager.  No Flexera Software maintenance contracts apply, and Support will be provided on a reasonable effort basis only with no guarantees provided for any fixes.

The current utility can be downloaded from the following KB Article.  Looking at this download, the latest version of IATrack was created in August of 2018.

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Flexera-Labs-IATrack-Inventory-Tool-for-FlexNet-Manager-Suite/ta-p/5377

Hi @kclausen,

looks like the link shared in this post is not there any more, any other location latest IATrack  can be downloaded from

@nagaeendra - I have sent out an internal query to our Engineering/Support Teams.  Like you, I can no longer find a reference/download location for the legacy IATRACK Utility.

@nagaeendra - I am still trying to confirm, but it seems like IATRACK is not something available to download anymore.  The last time a new version was published was August of 2018.

Hi @kclausen when you say "The last time a new version was published was August of 2018." does it mean it might be not relevant current scenario  as i am looking at it for similar issue as this one in this post 

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Oracle-WebLogic-Edition-Recognition/ta-p/5793

@nagaeendra - I have confirmed that IATRACK is no longer supported, is no longer being researched or developed, and is no longer available for download.

If you current have IATRACK, you are welcome to use it based on the documentation that you have, but if you raise any type of Support Case, Flexera will not provide any guidance or support.

On a separate note, Flexera will be adding support for WebLogic Server edition recognition in a future version of the FlexNet Manager Agent.

Hi @kclausen

any info which future version this could be in. and mean while any work around for welogic edition