cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to visualize Office 365 usage in FNMS

I am trying to understand how to visualize Office 365 usage in FNMS2019R1.
I have successfully imported data from the new O365 inventory adapter.
I can see  a last used date from 5 days ago from the device tab for 2 devices n the  application properties for  "Microsoft Office Online for Office 365".   However, when I look at the Raw Software Usage screen for the last 7 days, there are no entries displayed.   What is the correct way to visualize Office 365 usage.

(2) Solutions
Hi John - the Raw software usage view will only ever show usage data that came directly from the Flexera agent (i.e. metered by the locally installed agent).

Office 365 usage comes via the O365 adapter/directly from the cloud, so you won’t see raw usage details (just things like the last used date against the application for the user).

View solution in original post

Dear John

You can still build report to present usage from office365 import , see attachment

SampleReportShowingUsage.png

HTH

Cheers

Kevin

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
Hi John - the Raw software usage view will only ever show usage data that came directly from the Flexera agent (i.e. metered by the locally installed agent).

Office 365 usage comes via the O365 adapter/directly from the cloud, so you won’t see raw usage details (just things like the last used date against the application for the user).

Dear John

You can still build report to present usage from office365 import , see attachment

SampleReportShowingUsage.png

HTH

Cheers

Kevin

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)