cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enable - Oracle Options Features Details

Hi 

Could you please suggest, How to create ECMImport_LMS_Details physical table in the FNMS Compliance Database. What is the procedure?

I had procedure document, but it doesn't gives expected information. If some one aware of this implementation. Please help me to create.

Thanks

Thanks
Manojkumar Kottaisamy
(1) Solution

Database tables named "ECMImport_<something>" will typically have been created by running a business adapter import named "<something>". These tables are created to hold raw data that is extracted by the business adapter from the source database or file it imports from.

So in you case, it sounds like you need to look for your business adapter import named "LMS_Details" and run it.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

@MANOJKUMAR_K - This table does not exist in the FNMS On-Premises database schema.

May I ask where you see a reference to this table name and what it is that you are trying to accomplish?

Hi

Yes, It was not in Database schema. But I would like to create the DataBase. 

To pull the oracle instance information in the single report. 

Thanks
Manojkumar Kottaisamy

Database tables named "ECMImport_<something>" will typically have been created by running a business adapter import named "<something>". These tables are created to hold raw data that is extracted by the business adapter from the source database or file it imports from.

So in you case, it sounds like you need to look for your business adapter import named "LMS_Details" and run it.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Yes, You are right.

I have to import the raw data to the EMCImport_ from that I would like to update in another table using business importer.  then I would like to review the oracle report.

Thanks
Manojkumar Kottaisamy

@MANOJKUMAR_K  - This must be a Custom Solution that was created for you at some time in the past, likely during your implementation.

As a Custom Solution, this means that it is not a standard feature of FNMS and it is likely that anyone here in the Community would be able to assist you.

You will need to investigate and find out who created your custom Business Adapter and custom SQL Report and get them to assist you.