cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexnetManager Suite - Report Builder - Columns grayed out

Hi Flexera Team,
I've tried to build a customized report with the report builder which includes 11 different columns/field from 3 different objects.
Unfortunately, 2 out of 11 columns are grayed out on the configuration page and when I click on "preview & filter" those 2 columns don't appear in the report.
Any idea on how to solve this issue? Is there a max number of columns that I can add to report?
Enclosed a screen shot.
Thanks, Manuela

Name:  Report_Builder.PNG
Views: 102
Size:  63.6 KB

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
The greyed out columns have previously been configured in the report so be hidden. Proceed to the "Preview and filter" page, and from there you will be able to display the Column Chooser: drag and drop these columns out of the column chooser into the report to make them displayed by default.

Alternatively, when viewing the report you can find the columns in the Column Chooser and drag them out of there into the report so they are displayed.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
It works! And such an easy solution...thanks a lot!