cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS: FlextNet Beacon Business importer tab missing

Hello,   

I am new to FNMS and I have an on-prem single server setup.  I installed the Flexnet Beacon utility  and noticed that the Business Importer tab did not get added.  Can someone please provide some guidance as to how I would go about getting the Business importer tab under the Data Collection category?

Thank you

(1) Solution

When the Beacon is installed on the FNMS Server, then the imbedded Business Adapter is not available.

In this scenario, you would need to install the stand-alone Business Adapter Studio utility.  This utility is launched directly from the Start menu after installation.  The User Interface of this utility looks just like the imbedded business adapter.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

When the Beacon is installed on the FNMS Server, then the imbedded Business Adapter is not available.

In this scenario, you would need to install the stand-alone Business Adapter Studio utility.  This utility is launched directly from the Start menu after installation.  The User Interface of this utility looks just like the imbedded business adapter.