cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMEA Agent is not working for Unix license server

Hi Team,

we have installed Unix FNMEA agent 5.5 but report log is not showing in the FNMEA WEB UI.

Communication is working fine between our host server and user license server

Still we are not able to see the report log for that server ESEPSPLPBE001.pcop.ericsson.se

I am attaching the document prepared and details to check for this issue.

Please check and help.

Regards,

Dhananjayan

(4) Replies
Paul_Diop
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi Dhananjayan,

The first thing you need to do is try to run the SL command (report log rotation command) directly on your Linux server to make sure it produces data. if this is the case then you will need to make sure the log rotation is enabled. From the screenshot we can see that log rotation and License server status update are disabled.

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

Sorry to attached the correct screen shot. I have attached the correct screen shot in this

We have already enabled the report log rotation. from user end report log is generated and he provided the report log files.

I have verified some lines in the Agent log:

DEBUG [Timer-16492]: Using Fileupload with ASCII conversion false
2022-13-09 09:24:29,983 DEBUG [Timer-16492]: Sending failure reponse for: RotateReportLog
2022-13-09 09:24:29,983 DEBUG [Timer-16492]: License server type: custom_1

Please help me on this issue. i am unable to see the report log file in the FNMEA WEB UI.

I am attaching the report log files and agent log files. if possible any help from the logs.

Regards,

Dhananjayan

Hi Dhananjayan,

it seems that you have scheduled the log rotation at 2am however the log starts at 03am so we cannot see why is this not working. Can you please provide the log that contains 02am? From the snippet of the log file you have provided

EBUG [Timer-16492]: Using Fileupload with ASCII conversion false
2022-13-09 09:24:29,983 DEBUG [Timer-16492]: Sending failure reponse for: RotateReportLog
2022-13-09 09:24:29,983 DEBUG [Timer-16492]: License server type: custom_1

it seems that the agent is using the "custom_1" commands when they should be using the "dsls" commands. Can you provide the configuration of the template you are using.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul,

I have provided the logs files and configuration files from user end. And also created agent and server details from FNMEA WEB UI.

Please find the attached documents.

Regards,

Dhananjayan