kclausen
Flexera
Flexera

Re: Ever question why a software installation in FNMS is showing up?

@mrichardson - Having the User Name would be extremely helpful (Calculated User, Assigned User, etc.)

INgrid
Active participant

@mrichardson Nice! 

User name (last logged on and/or calculated) would certainly be useful. 

Also - if at all possible - the date when this evidence was first discovered on the device. 

mrichardson
Flexera
Flexera

Hi all,

So far the feedback I've received both on here and in internal discussions (in no specific order) are:

1. Recognised application
  2. Match count
  3. Devices count on General tab (to help show difference between Match count and actual devices with installations)
  4. Calculated user
  5. Assigned user
  6. Last logged on user
  7. New tab on access evidence showing the users that evidence is associated with

Due to timescales we can't add any of these prior to 2019 R2.2 which is the next cloud monthly release but we will schedule these in afterwards.

If anyone has any thoughts on these or has further fields we could add, please reply on this post.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.
0 Kudos
lcfernandez
Active participant

Hi @mrichardson 

Is possible to launch a Query through SQL manager to report all Unrecognized  of a unique vendor ?, is an on premise installation (2019 R2),  if is possible

we don't want to generate more data in the database.

Regards

0 Kudos
kclausen
Flexera
Flexera

@lcfernandez - You can do this today by going to the Unrecognized Evidence view and then apply a filter to the Publisher field.