cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on accessing FNMS

I'm getting the following error when trying to login FNMS, do any of you recognize the Error code?

Thanks!

licenza.PNG

  

licenza2.PNG

(1) Solution

@marcog - I don't have access to the Error Codes, but if you submit a Support Case, the support team would have more information on the error codes.

It may be possible that your FlexNet Manager License Key is now expired.  Once the key expires, no one can log into FlexNet Manager.

If you have FNMS On-Premises, you can go to the Application Server and launch the FlexNet Manager Suite Activation Wizard.  When this launches, it will display the Start and End Date of your license key.

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

@marcog - Are all logon accounts getting this error, or only your account?

If only your account, then the Logon you are using is not set up correctly for FlexNet.  It is likely that:

1) Your AD Account has not been created as an Account within FlexNet Manager (it needs to be added to the Accounts view)

2) Your logon was added as an Account to FlexNet Manager, but a Security Role was not assigned to the account.

I was accessing until yesterday, I tried with a second user and I got the same error. I thought the Error code was precisely indicating what is happening.

@marcog - I don't have access to the Error Codes, but if you submit a Support Case, the support team would have more information on the error codes.

It may be possible that your FlexNet Manager License Key is now expired.  Once the key expires, no one can log into FlexNet Manager.

If you have FNMS On-Premises, you can go to the Application Server and launch the FlexNet Manager Suite Activation Wizard.  When this launches, it will display the Start and End Date of your license key.