cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Server Internal error 500

After reinstall of the batch server i have the following error can someone give a hint from where to start the troubleshoot...

Screenshot 2022-03-28 094503.png

(1) Solution

It seems that the issue was due to the fact that i had of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable - 14.28.29914.0  installed and SAPNCO_UTILS.DLL  needs Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (MSVCR100.dll)

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

Our batch server has it in 3 locations, but we have a few things collocated.

Do they exist in those locations on your box?   if they do, maybe permissions to it?  Did everything go okay with the install?  

Looks like the SAP folder is missing ...

I"m not sure if that's the issue though.  Your screen shot shows the error being with the "/inventory-beacons" subsite--which is that top folder in my screen shot under the "BeaconSVC" folder.  

Can you check the IIS logs after you receive the error and look for the path and perhaps a more detailed issue?   The app service is reporting FileNotFound, however, the IIS log might show you a 403 or 404....and will show you the full path and why it's not showing.  Maybe a 403, or 401 error with a substatus that might be helpful.

Have you looked at the "inventory-beacons" site in IIS to see what kind of authentication is setup, (anonymous, window auth, etc)?

The issue was due to C++ Redistributable version 

It seems that the issue was due to the fact that i had of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable - 14.28.29914.0  installed and SAPNCO_UTILS.DLL  needs Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (MSVCR100.dll)