cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated export of Oracle GLAS CSV file

Hello,

Is there a way to automate the export of the Oracle GLAS audit data from FNMS?   A command line tool that could be run on the FNMS application server would suffice.

(1) Solution

Large parts of the Oracle GLAS audit data archive are generated during the Inventory Import. During the download the ORCL_DETAIL.csv and ORCL_OVERVIEW.csv are generated and added.

View solution in original post

(6) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I believe that unfortunately there isn't a way to do this. As far as I know the logic that generates the Oracle GLAS audit data .zip file is only executed in response clicking on the Download archive link on the Oracle Instances page in the web UI.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Large parts of the Oracle GLAS audit data archive are generated during the Inventory Import. During the download the ORCL_DETAIL.csv and ORCL_OVERVIEW.csv are generated and added.

Thanks both.   I can see the zip file containing the CSV files is written to the Document table by the writers.  It is given the name 'OracleLMSAuditEvidence.zip'.   I should be able to extract it from there.

Yes, you can get some of the content from the Document table. Just be aware that what you will get from there is different from what you will get if you download the archive from the UI: as @mloewenberg noted, there are additional files added to the archive when it is downloaded from the UI.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hello @ChrisG , is there any way to change the frequency of this oracle GLAS Archive report generation as it used to run after every publisher recon as well.

Thanks, Awadh

Hello,

currently the implementation triggers the Oracle GLAS Archive report generation after each run of the reconciliation. There is no way to regulate this.

It is implemented this way as some parts of the generate file depend on reconciled data and thus could change with a reconciliation.

Best regards, Martin