We’re excited to announce the immediate availability of the latest patch release 5.5.54 for Data Platform 2022 (shipped on the last day of June 2022).
This patch contains several improvements, including:
- Update to Pentaho Business Intelligence (126.96.36.199-1502), which delivers:
- Update to Log4J 2.17.1
- Fix for vulnerabilities associated with CVE-2021-34684: Unauthenticated SQL Injection
- Fix for vulnerabilities associated with CVE-2021-44228 (and its variances, see this post) - Authenticated Remote Code Execution
- Enhanced the Normalize process to continue the ETL step even when the ServiceNow process fails
This patch also brings fixes on several issues, including:
- An issue where re-running the Configuration Wizard resulted in TAPI startup failure when SQL Server was in use and not installed locally
- An issue in Flexera User Console 2022 where one or new dependencies for Setup Wizard were missing, needing to be manually copied from Data Platform bin folder
- Issues where the publishing step would fail where one more processes with a non-numeric resource id were attached to a ServiceNow process
- An error where User Console reports failed to export in CSV or Excel format
- An issue in ETL behavior for ServiceNow integration which causes creation of duplicate OS
- An issue in ServiceNow Network Gear ETL which causes network devices not being recognized when they were not imported from cmdb_ci_netgear
- A minor issue with Admin Console where the link to the User Console for some Inventories was not clickable
You can click the in-product banner/notification on the Admin Console to get to this patch (after a Technopedia sync).
Details on 5.5.54 (June 2022) patch release can be found in the release notes posted in the documentation section of Data Platform.