cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Intune Discovery integration with Flexera Data Platform (FDP)

Does Flexera Data Platform have an input integration for Microsoft (MS) Intune ?  Does the FDP Catalog have the ability to normalize MS Intune data ?

(11) Replies

I would also like to know. My company is busy moving all the EUDs to MS Intune and away from SCCM.

How can we get the Intune data into the FNMS system.

On FlexNet Manager side, we have been reviewing the capabilities of InTune from software asset management perspective. To date, our investigations are showing limited value in using InTune as an inventory source for Windows devices. Seems like in order to get a complete picture of inventory on Windows (particularly on software side), SCCM continues to be a better choice.

InTune is a good source of inventory for mobile devices.

Having said that, we are considering out-of-the-box InTune integration as part of our 2020 plans. So, I am interested in gathering feedback about how many customers are using InTune as a sole source of Windows inventory to help prioritize adding this capability.

I will let Data Platform experts chime in with the response to the original question.

we also have customers exploring the move from SCCM to only Intune and moving away from SCCM as their EUT management solution. This will then need to be a source for FNMS inventory.

very keen on the development timelines for this,

please keep us posted

Our company is exploring the idea of moving away from SCCM and to InTune so I would like to understand the path forward with FlexNet Management Suite also.  We are probably a year out, but the big need for us is to be able to add mobile phones (Apple and Android) to our management systems and to be cloud based rather than on prem.  I am in research mode now to help figure out how to get us there so if you are planning to create an integration that would be incredibly helpful especially if there is any kind of timeline around it.

Thanks!

Jen 

dsood
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran
Hi
We do not have an extractor out of the box for MS Intune .I can log an Enhancement request for review by our Product Manager for a future release. If you would like it sooner then another option is to engage services.
Thank you
Deepa

Having said that, we are considering out of the box InTune integration as part of our 2020 plans.  So, I am interested in gathering feedback about how many customers are using InTune as a sole source of Windows inventory to help prioritize adding this capability. fedloan servicing 

Hi Deepa, Is there any update on an MS Intune Discovery integration for Data Platform?  We're Very interested in it.  Thanks! KC

Hi,

I would also like to know. Most of our EUDs is already moved over to InTune.

Hi,

can you please indicate if a connector for Intune (or Windows Security) is or will be put on the product roadmap?

Also keen to know

Brenda Nel
Software Asset Manager

Please make sure to vote on the addition of Intune as discovery/inventory source, i.e. vote on Ability to Inventory Microsoft Intune (although it's for Flexera One) if you haven't already.

Thanks,